COMMENTARY VERSION IS HERE:
Phu My Hung is a well-planned modern urban zone of District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – full of businesses aimed at foreign residents. Many important areas and apartment/villa/condominium complexes are located right next to it: For example Sky Garden, Korea Town, Phu My Hung and more.
We walked around “Korea Town”, a huge and truly vibrant residential area for foreigners in Ho Chi Minh City. Unlike the other parts of the city, in “Korea Town”, it is not difficult at all to find well-paved, large pedestrian road to walk around (plus, less motobikes on the street)!
VivoCity mall is standing right next to the Korean town offering both international and local brand shops for fashion, cosmetic,
coffee, food or housefold items. A huge supermarket Co.op Xtra will gives you a further variety of choices.
In Korea Town, hundreds of restaurants and pubs are aimed not only at Koreans, but also at the various other foreign customers.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Choáng váng khi chồng thiếu gia tặng Diệp Lâm Anh ô tô siêu xịn mừng vợ sinh con gái
- Fan xót xa mỹ nam 'Vườn sao Băng' Kim Bum trong ngày xuất ngũ #góckhuấtshowbiz #góckhuất #showbiz
- Triệu Lệ Dĩnh – Đây là lý do ít ai dám chụp ảnh chung
- NGỌC NHŨ NƯƠNG – Diễn Viên Thanh Hương Lỡ Mồm Lộ Bí Mật Ở Sự Kiện
- Top 10 nữ diễn viên xinh đẹp được yêu thích nhất Hàn Quốc [TOP 1 Khám Phá]