The Royal Pavilion continues the long tradition of preparing steamed dim sum. Using a stone mill, dim sum chefs develop the fragrant rice milk. The milk is steamed into rice paper for wrapping ingredients including freshly imported scallops, shrimp, and succulent char siu pork.
The rice milk is often said to be the most important ingredient in a dim sum dish as it is the foundation of all flavors. A stone mill helps to preserve the precious taste of the rice.
To properly experience the full flavor of any dim sum dish, it is advised to take a deep breath from the dish to fully engulf your senses with the aroma of the fragrant rice. This step is very important, as it will enhance all other flavors in a dim sum dish.
Capturing the essence of Cantonese fine dining, the talented culinary team at The Royal Pavilion presents an exquisite array of authentic cuisine featuring only the finest ingredients. Bringing fine dining to a new level in Vietnam, The Royal Pavilion offers custom designed interiors complete with imported Italian furniture.
The Royal Pavilion
Level 4, Times Square
22-36 Nguyen Hue Boulevard
& 57-69F Dong Khoi Street,
District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
T: (84.8) 3823 6688
T: (84.8) 6268 1888
Monday – Friday
11:00 – 14:00 & 18:00 – 22:00
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays
10:00 – 14:00 & 18:00 – 22:00
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Choáng váng khi chồng thiếu gia tặng Diệp Lâm Anh ô tô siêu xịn mừng vợ sinh con gái
- Fan xót xa mỹ nam 'Vườn sao Băng' Kim Bum trong ngày xuất ngũ #góckhuấtshowbiz #góckhuất #showbiz
- Triệu Lệ Dĩnh – Đây là lý do ít ai dám chụp ảnh chung
- NGỌC NHŨ NƯƠNG – Diễn Viên Thanh Hương Lỡ Mồm Lộ Bí Mật Ở Sự Kiện
- Top 10 nữ diễn viên xinh đẹp được yêu thích nhất Hàn Quốc [TOP 1 Khám Phá]