The 2012 Toyota Yaris is an affordable five passenger compact hatchback from the Japanese automaker powered by an economical 1.5 Liter four cylinder that makes just over 100 HP and promises to return up to 38 MPG on the highway being shifted via a five speed manual or a four speed automatic with Intelligence.
The Tiny Toyota is offered in five trims; starting out with the $14,155 Yaris L model that comes complete with standard safety features like side curtain airbags and two side doors, while the full on five door goes for $15,140. The next step up is the $15,625 Yaris LE that gets 15 inch steel wheels with covers and a USB port with iPod connectivity, while the $16,100 five door gets a 60/40 split rear seat.
The top of the line Yaris SE starts at $16,400 and wears a set of 16 inch alloys to go with its integrated fog lamps and Bluetooth hands free phone and wireless music streaming capabilities. Making any level of Toyota’s fuel efficient compact hatchback the perfect choice for a first car or for someone on a budget.
See More Car Videos
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn sửa bo điều khiển xe đạp điện – xe máy điện A-Z | How to Repair Speed Controller Easily
- Giọng nói đầy uy lực của CSGT khi dẫn đoàn qua đoạn ùn tắc xe đông
- Cách kiểm tra lấm xu páp bị hở hay còn gọi là thoát khí nén
- Xe Tank Điều Khiển Chạy Trên Bờ Dưới Nước Bắn Đạn Được Amphibious Chariot Tank 24883 – Asun.vn
- Hỏi giá xe cũ Airblade Thái, Click Thái, Vario 2018 tháng 7/2019 | MKT